Did you know February 14-20 is Random Acts of Kindness Week? It is according to this site which is actually a foundation devoted to creating a kinder world, something all of us should think about. Particularly today while many people are still struggling. It will make you feel good and it will also brighten another’s day.
Here are a few suggestions of what to do:
- Bring a treat to your office mates. Make them feel they’re appreciated.
- Offer a couple hours of babysitting to someone you know needs it.
- Donate used books to the Library.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Mentor a child.
- Write a letter to someone who made a difference in your life.
These are just a few of the ideas on the site, but I bet you could think of more. Let us know what your ideas are to contribute to a kinder world. Don’t feel confined to this week only, let’s make a kinder world all 365 days a year.